top of page


COVID-19 update posted 20th April 2020

Dear runners, sponsors and supporters,


With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to require us all to stay at home and maintain social distancing, and with no clear end in sight, it is with much regret that we have had to make the decision to CANCEL this year’s Clifftop Challenge, due to take place on 20 June.

Given the circumstances we feel that this is the only responsible action we can take. We appreciate that many of you have invested in the event, either through entry fees or sponsorship, not to mention the miles and miles of training!


In order to ‘tidy up’ the administration from this year’s event, please see below options for those who have either entered, or those who have kindly sponsored the event this year:

For all those who have entered this year’s event there are 3 options open to you regarding your entry fee;


  • Request a refund: this will be your entry fee minus £3.00 (administrative online charge made for each entry at time of entering – this money is automatically taken at time of entry). Refunds can be made by bank transfer or cheque.


  • Carry your entry over to next year’s event, proposed date for next year’s Clifftop Challenge is Saturday 19 June 2021 (you will have the option to change your mileage nearer the time for next year should you wish).


  • Donate this year’s entry to Breast Cancer Now, we will send a cheque, as each year, to Breast Cancer Now, for any remaining entry fees.


If we could please ask you ALL to confirm your preferred option from the above list by emailing Phil Rashbrook on or calling Phil on 07970 413281. Should you wish a refund, please ensure you provide your bank details, or request a cheque.


We will be accepting requests for refunds and ‘entry carry overs’ for next year’s event up until 31 July 2020. After this date, any remaining entry fees, that have not been confirmed as carried over to next year, will be treated as a donation and sent to Breast Cancer Now.

  • For all those who have kindly sponsored this year’s event; please contact Mike Griggs on to arrange for a refund, donation, or sponsorship carried over until 2021.


We would like to thank you all for your continuing support and look forward to seeing you all back for Clifftop Challenge 2021.


Please stay safe.


Kindest regards, Phil, Chantele & Mike



bottom of page